Kazuo Ohno I don’t know his detail but his name. I have never seen his performance. I’m reading his book because of recommendation of my friend. There is a sentence containing his real word in a book. Those words are naked like a pulling out his heart. We have a method of associating a dead person. That method name is a reading his book. We can pick up his word spun. And we can correct and bring up those words. I think that accumulation of those experiences might bring us the good results. 大野一雄。 彼のことは名前しか知らない、 と言って良いほど、 彼自身の何かを直接見ることは、 一度もありませんでした。 勧められて彼の本を買い、 読み始めました。 その中で語られている、 彼の言葉を文字に書き起こした文章。 心をそのまま抜き出したような、 そんな剥き出しの言葉が綴られていました。 死んだ人間と付き合う方法として、 読書があります。 紡がれている言葉を拾い、 自分の中で集め、育てる。 その積み重ねが、 何かを生むのかも知れないと信じて。
I want to talk about the value of time. You want to buy the commodity. If the item is so popular, many customers in the store form a line. And, the sign will enter the stage. It says, “Please wait 2 hours”. If you recognize the value of the item, you can wait 2 hours. I try to think about “Needed time / Profit or Benefit” for this case. You think that “Needed time = 2 hours もうちょっとだけ、 時間の価値を考えます。 ある商品を購入するために並ぶとします。 人気のある商品には、 行列ができることもあります。 そのうちに、 「こちら最後尾。2時間待ち」 などと書かれたボードが 出てきたりします。 それでも、 それだけの価値、 つまり、 「2時間待ってでも手に入れる価値」がある、 と判断されれば、 更に行列がつくられることになります。 この場合、 「仕事に必要な時間/得られる益」 を考えてみると、 必要な時間=2時間に対して、 益が大きいと判断されたのだと言えます。